Repairing faulty and unreliable locks
Installing new locks after you move or have keys stolen
uPVC door and window security and glazing repairs
Lock upgrades and new installations
*All locksmith installations and repairs are completed to BS3621 2007.
Our security surveys, estimates and advice are all part of our services.
All work is carried out with a minimum labour charge. This charge will vary depending on the time of day of the call-out. We will give you an estimate before work starts, so when you are quoted a price that is what you'll pay. - NO ADDED EXTRAS!
Numerous safety measures can be made to ensure your house/property is safe. It is very difficult to stop a determined burglar, but you can become a less likely target by taking the measures below.
1. Front door: 5 Lever BS mortice dead/sash lock, hinge bolts, London/Birmingham bar, auto dead-locking night-latch, spy hole, door chain.
2. Back Door: 5 Lever BS mortice dead/sash-lock, hinge bolts, key operated security shoot bolts.
3. Garage: Additional security locks on either side.
4. Ground Floor Windows: Key locks, security grilles
5. Upper Windows: Key locks, security grilles
6. uPVC French Doors: Multi-point locking system & shoot bolts.
7. Alarm: Monitored alarm system.
8. Fencing: Spike strips to top edge of fencing and trellis to raise the height/obstruct the view.
9. Security Lights & CCTV
10. Gravelled front path
I hope this aids you with making some security decisions for your home - If you are still unsure then email me for a home visit!
Locked out? - We'll get you in.
Had a break in? - We'll secure your home.
Emergency boarding up or double glazing replacement required? - Call us
YOU have a problem - WE respond quickly.
uPVC locks come in so many different sizes, materials, types and finishes, from brass to stainless steel, 35/35mm - 50/50mm or odd sizes like 35/55 mm. The choices are endless and may be confusing. If your locks need changing, then call me out - it will cost nothing for me to have a look.
I carry most sizes of uPVC cylinders on my van, so I can replace the lock on site or if the lock needs to be ordered, then have it replaced within 24 hours.
If you have lost a set of keys or your lock is faulty or you would like your lock replaced for any other reason, please contact me for a free no obligation quote.
For an emergency locksmith, call: